søndag 16. oktober 2011

I FEEL GREAT

Today I woke up really early (even though it's Sunday and I went to bed at 4 after thecraziest halloweenparty, there will be pictures!), ate oatmealporridge with my lovely roomie Tuva - and then I went to my new favourite cafe for a cappuchino before I went to the hairdresser (for the first time in 3 years I think). I spent 3 hours with a very funny man, who told me his favourite God is the money God - Balaji, and that he believed in money because everyone needs money. At first I thought it was stupid, but very soon I realised he was absolutely right - moneymakes the world spin. He also told me that he loved Christmas, and that he always go to church on Christmas eve and New Years - even though he is a hindu. He also forced me to tell him what's my favourite religion. I told him I didn't have any (of course as a Christian I like Christianity, but you know what I mean), but he claimed that I had to like one religion more. I told him four times I didn't have any, but he didn't give up so I said I thought buddhism was cool. That made him happy. I also asked if he missed his family (like his parents & siblings), who live in another city, but he told me; I'm not married. Do you have a boyfriend?

Just wanted to share my lovely noon with you, because now I'm staring
into four books at the same time trying to create something new and amazing,
or at least write a thousand words for my essay before I go to bed.

PEACE

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar